Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for up-to-date COVID-19 information.
Your safety is always of the highest importance to us here at Munro Enterprises, LLC. We take great pride in our cleaning and sanitizing measures – and are taking steps to make these procedures even more rigorous and thorough.
- We heat treat every mattress and disinfect them with a powerful commercial product.
- Our teams thoroughly shampoo upholstery.
- We disinfect remote controls for TVs and other electronic devices.
- We launder all linens and disinfect dishware, silverware, and glassware with high-temp commercial dishwashers.
- We use a sanitizing fog unit to mist disinfectant on and in all rental items before leaving and when returning to our warehouses.
UPDATED DELIVERY AND PICKUP PROTOCOL
We are keeping our teams current on all recommendations and updates from the CDC as well as instituting new safety precautions for the pickup and delivery of any product.
- We are providing our teams with nitrile gloves, hand sanitizer, and EPA-approved cleaners/disinfectants specifically mentioned by the CDC in its Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations.
- During pickups and deliveries, we wipe all products with an all-purpose cleaning solution and a disinfecting cleanser without exception. We also fog all items with a disinfectant sprayer while in our prep bays.
- Nitrile gloves are carefully disposed of after every pickup and never reused.
UPDATED STAFF PROTOCOL
We are working closely with our staff in offices and warehouses across the country to keep them safe and help limit the spread of the virus.
- We are providing routine cleaning in all frequently touched surfaces in offices and warehouses.
- We are monitoring employee travel and have made recommendations to our staff to limit all nonessential travel based on Travel Health Notices from the CDC.
- As an additional precaution, we have instructed our staff to avoid shaking hands and to use proper hygiene etiquette including hand washing.